The medical providers and staff of Kendall Family Medicine Clinic are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (305) 629-9644 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have. We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- Mayo Clinic (main site)
Mayo Clinic - Breast Cancer
- Healthfinder - US Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The American Cancer Society
- The American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Web MD (main site)
Web MD - Breast Cancer
General Parent Resources
- Allied Vaccine Group
- Immunization Action Coalition
- FDA Kids
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- Parents Anonymous®
Florida Disaster Information: Tips on planning your home, family and business in the event of an emergency/disaster.
Tox Town – Introduction to toxic chemicals and environmental health risks
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers For Disease Control
- Florida Medicaid
- Florida Medicaid Reform Choice Counseling Website
- Medication Safety
- Giving your Child Medicine
- Treating your Childs Cold or Flu
Opioid alternative education
Our practice is proud to be a part of educating patients about alternatives to opioids. We encourage you to read the following educational document and speak to your provider if you have questions.